COASTXP (ABN – 23 623 194 445)
The terms ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘individual’, ‘group’, ‘client’, ‘guest’ or ‘passenger’ are used interchangeably meaning the customer/s partaking in COASTXP’s experiences, tours, charters or events.
‘COASTXP’ refers to the company COASTXP PTY LTD (ABN – 23 623 194 445).
- COASTXP prides itself on providing you with innovative coastal interactions and experiences while minimising the impact it has on the environment. By booking a tour with COASTXP you agree to follow all laws, rules and directions from COASTXP staff regarding your interaction with the environment. This includes respecting wildlife, which should not be interfered with in any way. Litter or other forms of pollution will not be tolerated.
- In booking with COASTXP you understand and accept that you are participating in an experience that involves risk.
- These terms and conditions apply to any booking you make with COASTXP whether it be over the phone, email, online or via our website (www.coastxp.com). You may book directly through our website indirectly through one of the COASTXP booking partners or agents.
- We will rely on the authority of the person making the booking to act on behalf of any other guests under the same booking and as that person, you agree to provide these terms and conditions to the other guests under your booking, you are binding all such guests (including yourself) to these terms and conditions and you have the authority to act on such individual’s behalf.
- Each individual or group must have a unique booking confirmation in order to participate in COASTXP experiences.
- After booking, please check your booking confirmation to ensure all details are correct, the individuals listed on the confirmation must be the individuals participating on the day.
- In the event an error has been made to your booking, please contact COASTXP as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is at the discretion of COASTXP staff as to whether the change should be honoured, or whether it is subject to the refund or cancellation policies listed below.
- Bookings must be made at least 30 minutes prior to departure, otherwise, the booking will be invalid.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking (with the exclusion of group and charter bookings).
- Private tours, events or charters are required to pay a 50% deposit to confirm the booking, and the full booking amount must be paid at least 1 week prior to departure.
- Gift certificates are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase, and cannot be extended past this date.
- All prices are in AUD and include GST.
- All online bookings are made using Rezdy Booking Software.
- Your experience with COASTXP is undertaken entirely at your own risk. With the exclusion of gross negligence proven in a court of law, you agree that COASTXP, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates or partners will not be held liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage to any person or property however caused whilst you are partaking in COASTXP experiences or embarking, travelling on or disembarking from COASTXP vessels.
- COASTXP may offer additional products or experiences through one of our partners, please refer to the individual terms outlined by these partners before purchasing such products or experiences, as COASTXP will not be held liable for these products or experiences.
- Guests must arrive at the designated departure point 15 minutes prior to departure.
- While aboard COASTXP’s vessel/s no seating configuration is guaranteed, although COASTXP’s staff will do the best they can to accommodate the particular requirements and needs of their passengers.
- COASTXP operate in the natural environment and guests can get wet or be exposed to various weather conditions.
- If whales are not spotted on a designated whale watch tour between the months of June to November, each passenger will be entitled to a ‘standby ticket’ enabling them to return on another subsequent tour date, this ticket is subject to availability, must be used within the same whale watching season and during a tour with other paying passengers onboard (this does not apply to group or charter bookings).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests with any medical condition, injury, potential health risk or who are pregnant must advise COASTXP prior to your departure, it is recommended that these passengers do not partake in COASTXP experiences and if so, do at their own risk.
- By choosing to participate in COASTXP experiences, you agree to be physically fit and capable of the activity you will partake in.
- While aboard COASTXP’s vessel Atmos, passengers seated in the front two rows of the vessel are required to wear the lap sashes provided at all times.
- COASTXP must not be held liable for the safety, loss or damage of personal valuables while participating in COASTXP experiences.
- No smoking is permitted on COASTXP experiences at any time.
- COASTXP reserves the right to refuse any guest displaying signs of intoxication or drug use and will not issue a refund in this instance.
- COASTXP reserves the right to refuse any guest if COASTXP staff believe the guest will compromise the safety of others.
- If you are unsure about the weather conditions prior to your tour please contact email@example.com.
- COASTXP reserve the right to cancel, change or adapt any experience it sees fit allowing for weather, safety, operational or equipment concerns. COASTXP will always contact you using the contact details listed on your booking, should your experience need to be cancelled or adapted for any of the above reasons. COASTXP will not be held liable for any loss or expense incurred by the passenger caused by such cancellation, change or adaptation.
- Guests must comply with COASTXP’s COVID-19 Policy, a copy of this policy can be found – here.
- COASTXP recognises that your individual privacy is of utmost importance, which is why COASTXP only collect personal information from you that relates directly to your booking, for example, your name, company, address, phone and email.
- Outside of this, COASTXP may collect information from you either over email or phone if you personally require any changes to be made to your booking.
- You may also subscribe to our newsletter, by subscribing you agree to receive email updates from us regarding our company, our products or services. Subscribing to our newsletter is not mandatory, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Your information is stored in secure online cloud storage systems, or in paper copy on-board our vessel for passenger reconciling purposes only.
- Guests may be filmed/photographed during COASTXP experiences. COASTXP reserves the right to reproduce such film/photos for the continued promotion of COASTXP experiences only without notification, compensation or payment.
- If you do not wish to have your image taken at all during any COASTXP experience, please advise COASTXP staff prior to your departure date.
- You will only be contacted by COASTXP directly in relation to your booking.
- If you choose, your contact details may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have made an order which involves other parties in order to fulfil or deliver the product, the personal information you have provided will be made available to these parties. For example, Australia Post.
- COASTXP will provide your details to the relevant authorities in the event of an emergency.
- All content, text, images and associated material on www.coastxp.com is owned and copyright of COASTXP, any use of these items must be approved in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COASTXP may use Google Forms or the tawk.to chat widget to collect your personal information for communication and digital waiver purposes. The use of these communication mediums is subject to Google and Tawk.to’s individual privacy policies.
- Online payments are processed via RezdyPay and PayPal. Credit card details are held within the RezdyPay system until 30-days after your experience has finished.
- This information is only retained for accounting purposes as payment for COASTXP experiences. You will only receive correspondence from COASTXP through the transaction use of RezdyPay, Stripe or PayPal.
- Rescheduling of a booking is permitted up until 48 hours from the designated experience departure time, (please email email@example.com if you wish to reschedule) – excluding private tours, events or charters which require 1 weeks’ notice from the departure date.
- All tickets are non-refundable within 48 hours of departure.
- Bookings made within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.
- Guests who booked through a third party booking partner must refer to that companies policies in the event of a cancellation.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If COASTXP cancels a tour, it will be rescheduled. If for whatever reason the tour cannot be rescheduled, you will be entitled to a refund or a gift certificate of equivalent value (excluding any booking fees or PayPal transaction fees).
- If a private tour, event or charter is cancelled, any outstanding costs related to the booking may be passed onto the client. Alternatively, it may be rescheduled if that conveniences both parties, if it cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be given, excluding any outstanding costs related to the private tour, event or charter.
- Any booking cancelled within 48 hours of departure, or no attendance on the day will not receive a refund (inclusive of individual and group bookings).
- Bookings cancelled outside the 48 hours will receive a full refund less any booking fees or PayPal transaction fees (excluding private tours, events or charters).
Your use of www.coastxp.com and choice to book a COASTXP experience means that you accept the terms and conditions above. Your continued use of these sites indicates your agreement to any changes to these terms and conditions.
For more information on these policies or for any other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.